How To Play:
The Library of Pantheon curators created Pantheon Bingo to make watching Pantheon videos even more fun! It's free and easy to play:
1. Click on the button below that corresponds to the type of Pantheon video you're watching. You'll then be randomly assigned a version of that bingo card.
2. When you see or hear something in the video that's listed on your card, click on that square to X it out. Start by clicking on FREE SPACE.
- Phrases in quotation marks need to be heard in the video.
- Clicking on an X will remove it. Clicking "Reset" will clear all X's on your card.
3. Connect any five X's horizontally, vertically, or diagonally to win!
Join the Library of Pantheon Discord server to play Pantheon Bingo with others in the community during live streams! Once you're done with a game, share your results in Discord or on social media with #PantheonBingo. Bookmark this page so you can check back each month for updated bingo cards!
Dev Stream Bingo
On the second Thursday of every month, Visionary Realms hosts a live Twitch stream where they deliver Video News. While these streams cover different aspects of Pantheon's development each month, you'll notice some common themes and tropes which make for a very fun version of Pantheon Bingo:
Visionary Realms occasionally allows streamers to showcase Pantheon in a Gameplay Stream. These streams are always highly anticipated by the community and often reveal a lot of information about the game. Have fun with this version of Pantheon Bingo while watching nearly any type of gameplay stream: